Seeing and Shaping Light by Lindsay Adler – CreativeLive
Content Source: https://www.creativelive.com/class/seeing-and-shaping-light-lindsay-adler
Learn To Read And Shape The Light Around You
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recreate the light from any image you see
- Work with traditional studio lighting patterns
- Design your own creative, complex multi-light setups
- Understand how to use a studio lighting kit
- Work with several different lighting modifiers
ABOUT LINDSEY’S CLASS:
Decipher the complexities of light. From working with studio lights to using modifiers, Lindsay Adler helps photographers develop the ability to see and shape light. By the end of this class, you’ll be able to look at any image and determine how to recreate the lighting in your own work.
Using clues like catchlights and shadows, Lindsay demystifies photography lighting setups. Learn how to create classic lighting setups, from a single light to multi-light setups. Build the skills to be able to recreate the light from any shot you see — and the ability to design your own creative lighting system. Work with studio strobes, light modifiers, window light, and natural light outdoors.
Stop fearing studio lighting and start using your light kit to design create powerful portraits.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Any photographer ready to learn light
- Beginners ready to learn essentials like hard and soft light
- Intermediate photographers eager to learn to create their own lighting setups
- Advanced photographers ready to learn the clues to recreate light from any photo
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Fashion photographer Lindsay Adler is one of the most respected photographers of the genre, known for a clean yet bold style. The New-York-City-based photographer has work in some of the most prestigious magazines, including Marie Claire, Elle, InStyle, Noise, Essence and more. The Canon Explorer of Light shares her knowledge on digital cameras, posing, light and more with other photographers through speaking engagements, books, classes, and workshops.