The Seth Hills Producer Pack – 789TEN
Content Source: https://789ten.com/p/the-seth-hills-producer-pack
The producer pack has multiple components with many bonuses:
The time is now! Get this producer pack TODAY!
Total run time of tutorial: 2 hours 12 minutes 20 sec
Produced by Seth Hills
- Tutorial: over 2 hrs long, you will learn how to create a track from the ground up starting with a single sample to form a melody and then build out a track with a build up and FAT drop in the Seth Hills aesthetic. He also demonstrates some of his favourite theories on creating contrast in your arrangement, mixing and mastering and countless tips and tricks along the way.
- Sample Pack: a huge component of this offering featuring 11 kicks (6 new kicks + the kicks from Echo, Fire, Centipede and Whisper…..yes you read that correctly!) 5 x 808’s, 6 x break claps, 5 x drop claps, 6 x fills, 12 x FX, 7 x hi hats, 12 x percussion Loops, 8 x percussion one-shots, 7 x risers, 12 x snares, 12 x synth shots.
- BONUS: Serum Presets (5 sounds):5th Bass – Hard hitting leading bass that you hear in the trailer on the drop
Attack Bass – Super fat and gritty bass with a lot of texture
Saw Chords – A very useful saw preset that was designed by Seth using 2 voices and specific settings to the filter, a touch of widening, distortion, and heavy multiband compression
Saw Pluck – A simple pluck; it just sounds good.
Wob Bass – One word: FILTHY
- Logic Project: Contains everything from the tutorial except a few sounds that came from other sample packs (for example the vocal and the lofi bell in the breakdown can be obtained very inexpensively from Splice)
- BONUS: Arts Acoustic Reverb Preset: Absolutely loving this, optimized for leads, instantly adds depth and a lush atmosphere with Seth’s custom setting
Some highlights from the tutorial:
- Seeing Seth’s approach to arranging drops
- Seths ability to naturally and effortlessly create atmosphere
- EQing the kick to remove mud and emphasize the correct frequencies to get it sounding fat in the mix
- Mastering demonstration
- Mixing tips
- His use of reverb (especially his arts acoustic reverb preset… Included in the pack. Pure magic on leads!)
As a producer at any skill level, you can learn so much by watching a pro like Seth Hills in the studio. It’s about observing how he works through the creative process and understanding how he thinks.
Host DAW: Logic Pro X
Main Plugins used: Xfer Serum, Arts Acoustic Reverb, Nicky Romero Kickstart, Waves CLA Vocal, Valhalla Room Reverb, Izotope Nectar, Kv331 Audio Synthmaster, Sample Magic Magic AB, FabFilter Pro Q 2, Cytomic The Glue, Waves SSL G Series Buss compressor, Izotope Ozone 7 Imager, Waves C4, FabFilter Pro MB